[LUG] DNS/proxy filtering for schools/libraries

Hey guys, thought I might pick your brains here.

A lot of my customers are libraries and many of them ask for
filtering. IIUC it's law in the states.
http://www.ala.org/advocacy/advleg/federallegislation/cipa

However I'm having issues with OpenDNS (they quote per customer and
take ages) and SafeSurf IIRC has been unreliable.
http://webconverger.org/filtering/

Is there some other products, ideally integrated painlessly with
Webconverger via DNS/proxy I should be away of?

Many thanks,