Re: [LUG] Brain drained

Got it. RAM disk script. Requires superuser privileges. Herewith:

#!/usr/bin/env bash

# $1 (optional): size; defaults to 20 M
# $2 (optional): mount point; defaults to /tmp/ramdisk. Will be created if needed.

disksize="${1:-20m}"
mountpoint="${2:-/tmp/ramdisk}"
sudo mkdir -p "$mountpoint"
sudo mount -t tmpfs tmpfs "$mountpoint" -o size=$disksize