[LUG] meeting reminder

Hi

Just to remind everyone that the next Paignton meeting is on Saturday
8th September 2012 at the Shoreline in Paignton from 14:30

I am UNABLE  to make it due to Rugby, commitments,  however that doesn't
stop a meet taking place.

1.  Could we have a show of hands please, as this helps other members.

2. If anyone who is coming wants to raise any issues / ask for help
etc,  reply here with details too, that way anyone else that comes may
be able to bring resources to help

3. Again ask at bar for the wifi code thingy.

thanks

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111