Re: [LUG] ICT Officer (Technical)

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:32:54 +0100
paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello paul,

>I saw a post the other day expecting level 2 childcare learning and
>development and AGAIN paying just above the minimum wage,   And
>employers wonder why they can't get staff with the right skills.

Currently, it's a buyer's market.  IOW, there are plenty of people that
are out of work.  Sooner or later, they'll get someone.

Another possibility is that the employer may not be able to afford to
pay more.  If they were to do so, they risk putting everybody there out
of work.

Of course, of the two scenarios above, the first is the more
likely.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
Keep your drink just give em the money