Re: [LUG] Penzance yesterday

On 16/08/12 14:23, Roland Tarver wrote:
> On 08/16/2012 02:07 PM, Gordon Henderson wrote:

>>> cool!
>>>
>>> So erm, what is their set up like down there. Looks great from the
>>> photos :-)
>>
>> It's pretty neat. However they have inherited quite a challenge!
>> Front-of
>> house is the little coffee shop but behind that, the challenge starts!
>> There is a great open area at the back where we held the talks it's a
>> bit
>> roughs and ready - right now. There's an area behind the cafe area which
>> is technically a kitchen area and behind that a small work area - in the
>> middle there is what looks like a DJ booth.
>>
>> However it's a fantastic space and potential abounds! I just wish there
>> was something like it in Devon.
>>
>> Gordon
>>

> Cool - will have to go for a visit when I am free; and yes! we want
> one in Devon! lol
>
> roly :-)

I know rob b and tom b were looking at getting somewhere to start
something up relating to Open source software in Torbay but there were
issues finding premises and nothing happened since, not sure if these
plans are still on the cards,  as in there is still interest.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111