Re: [LUG] FF and Vimeo

On 09/08/12 09:15, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 9 Aug 2012, tom wrote:

I can never get Vimeo to play in FF. Anyone have similar problems?

What I find is that the embedded ones are the problematic ones, so I try to find the link in the video that says something like "play in vimeo" that takes you directly to the site.

I *think* it's something to do with flashblocker which I use in FF - maybe some hidden flash script isn't being unblocked correctly or something, but I'm not that bothered enough to find out.

YouTube "just works"...

Gordon

That may be it - I run one and, to be honest, am generally please when it wont run properly. So much wasted bandwidth in most videos...
Tom te tom te tom