Re: [LUG] FF and Vimeo

On 09/08/12 07:49, tom wrote:

> I can never get Vimeo to play in FF. Anyone have similar problems?

Vimeo is "just" flash video.

With the Adobe Flash player it is just working here (Debian testing, 32
bit).

However Flash video has some hideously complicated checks that need to
complete before certain players are permitted to run, I've had them go
wrong before for certain sites.

Here was one episode
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2012/01/msg00391.html

What errors and behaviours are you seeing?
What version of flash? 32 or 64bit
What version of firefox?
Does flash and flash video work elsewhere - Youtube etc

See my post for some suggested checks which I did before asking for help.