[LUG] cider festival at paignton rfc

Hi

There is a planned cider festival for Paignton RFC for September,
probably one saturday,  if this clashes with a lug meet would people be
interested in having the lug meet at a cider festival.

Will know more on Tuesday,  then will announce here,  in time for people
to make travel plans and other arrangements so they can attend.

Or should we just stick with the lug meet in the usual location.

As its rugby season I can't attend due to rugby commitments anyway but
will probably be around on the day if Paignton are playing at home.

Just thought I would ask :)

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111