Re: [LUG] devon raspberry PI user groups

Looks like creating one would be useful paul.....

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of paul sutton
Sent: 19 July 2012 12:31 PM
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] devon raspberry PI user groups

Are there any Devon (or south west) raspberry PI user groups in the
region.   I want to avoid the problem we had when we ended up with 2
linux user groups on Linked in.  if one already exists we can promote
that,  otherwise., perhaps we can create one.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111