Re: [LUG] Anyone got any ideas for events...

On 18/07/12 14:40, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012, David Monks wrote:

Run a RaspberryJam. [...]

Gordon

It's a great idea and we'd love to run a jam, but are underequipped.

It doesn't matter. There are 100's in Cornwall who do have them, and I know
people who'd travel down from Devon if invited to give a talk ;-)

Fantastic.  Let's work on this.  Who's up for it?

Me, but get in-touch with Alan O'Donohoe too - he's the sort of Raspberryjam co-ordinator and can setup the eventbrite stuff (or give you pointers how to), although it's all not strictly neccessary, it seems to work OK that way.

Gordon

http://www.reghardware.com/2012/07/18/raspberry_pi_releasese_raspbian/ floating point support!
Tom te tom te tom