Re: [LUG] Anyone got any ideas for events...

On 18/07/12 13:13, David Monks wrote:
>>> ...that we could run/host to promote our half-open new hackspace in
>>> Penzance? [...]
>> Run a RaspberryJam. [...]
>>
>> Gordon
> Unforgivable, I know, but I'm still waiting for my Pi, and will order
> some for the company as soon as I can transfer some more cash in.
> It's a great idea and we'd love to run a jam, but are underequipped.
>
> I've emailed a begging letter to raspberrypi.org, and will cross
> fingers but not hold breath.
>
> David

Can you ask local electrical retailers if they have any old stock of
tv's with hdmi input if they have any they can sell cheap (end of line
stuff)  that way you at least have some displays to plug things in to

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111