Re: [LUG] Exeter LUG Meeting Friday

Would love to be there, but have to be in Bristol this weekend.
Have a good time everyone and tell me all about it next time.
Jimbo

On 8 July 2012 09:17, techservices <techservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone

Just a quick note to confirm that Dr John Wordsworth will be presenting Android App development for us at our LUG Meeting.

If you could pass the word out to as many folks as you know, it would be awesome to have a really busy meeting.

Teas, Coffee's, Chocolate, maybe even some more of Gordon's amazing Cake's...

Look forward to seeing you there

http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=exeter_lug_meeting_-_friday_13th_july_2012

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis