Re: [LUG] mini dongle

Hi Alex,

What is the device - make, model, etc.

Also, can you provide the files in question (either as an attachment off-list, or link to the manufacturer's download page)?

Cheers.
Grant

On Jul 3, 2012 10:52 AM, "Alex Mclennan" <windsword.computers1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello to all
i have a mini wireless dongle which i am trying to install on an old laptop,the os is pclinuxos lightweight x11,can anyone tell me how to do this please i have a disk,and have manage to extract the linux files from it onto my desktop.
regards
from an idiot at home
alex the noob