Re: [LUG] july paignton meet reminder

On 01/07/12 11:32, George Reynolds wrote:
> Hi Paul
>
> I think the Exeter LUG mailing list page has died?

> "
>

>     Bug in Mailman version 2.1.11
>

>       We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
> Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
> traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
> but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs."
>
> ----
>

> I'd like to join the group and come to your meeting in July...

Ok

1. sounds good you are welcome to come along
2. you need to talk to Rick regarding the Exeter lug site ?
3.  I think the Exeter lug list is an announce list anyway,  general
discussion can be done using the dclug list,  or at least as far as I am
aware this is the case.   Meets should get announced here anyway.

Paul