Re: [LUG] Thoroughly disheartening evening - acx111, Adobe Flash, Google......

On 28/06/12 07:25, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> (But I suspect if it crashed at exactly the same place every time, in a
> VM environment it might rule out a memory issue)

I'd set a page with flash as the home page in Firefox.

Start iceweasel, flash (sic) of page, and "Illegal Instruction".

Start with "iceweasel http://google.com/"; and it crashes the same way
when I encounter a page requiring Flash.

So I think clearly an illegal instruction is encountered.

Maybe: