Re: [LUG] OT: attaching things to monitors.

On 16/06/12 05:55, tom wrote:

> From an ergonomic point of view it just dont work. Unless you want to
> hang your videocam over the eyes of the image of the person your talking
> to.....

That had occurred to me as well, but I thought it might sound too insane.

But I think you are right, in that when I snap a photo of me via the
web-cam on top of the screen whilst looking at the output (rather than
the camera) it still looks wrong, even though the difference is about
ten centimetres at 70 centimetres distant.