Re: [LUG] Screen resolution problems

On 11/06/12 17:11, Eion MacDonald wrote:
The monitor is not within the Ubuntu system for auto recognition so
downgrades the screen to a low (safe) resolution..
I have had this often with Ubuntu live discs.

There is a considerable  amount of stuff on how to alter resolution in
command lie on Ubuntu  forum (I think) (Not at present using Ubuntu)