Re: [LUG] Monitor with Free View

ebay?
On 06/06/12 17:47, Mark Croft wrote:
could check these few i found on hotdeals worth keeping an eye on this
website for good deals and advice hotukdeals.com

Tesco 19-830 18.5 inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV / DVD Combi with
Freeview £89.97

www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=lcd+tv

Digihome LCD19913HD 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview -
£89.99 @ Amazon

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/digihome-lcd19913hd-19-inch-widescreen-hd-ready-lcd-tv-with-freeview-89-99-amazon-1202219

advice from mse - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-LCD-HDTV