Re: [LUG] oops how did we miss this

On 06/06/12 17:43, paul sutton wrote:
Yeah but someone posted about 30 years since the bbc micro and 30 years since the zx spectrum, just wondered if people just didn't post or the didn't realise esp as it was mentioned a while back i guess it crept up on us :)

The thing is, lots of people, even non-geeks remember the BBC Micro and ZX Spectrum... I don't think many people other than geeks are going to be that interested unless they can't access Facebook or whatever.

Funnily enough, today pinging a PC at work came up with an IPv6 address, I don't know if they were doing any testing or what.

Rob