From: paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2012, 11:02
Subject: [LUG] meeting reminder - show of hands please

Hi

Just to remind people there is a Lug meet in Paignton this saturday and
that it is taking place at the cricket club NOT the usual venue

details as always are on the lug site events page

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/events

please can i have a show of hands so we know who is coming. thanks

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111