Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting 19th May 2012

On 18/05/12 15:04, Gibbs wrote:
On 14/05/12 08:41, Neil Winchurst wrote:
The normal reminder that the next meeting in Holsworthy is coming up
next Saturday, usual place, usual time.

Regards

Neil

Is there a train station close to Holsworthy?

I am considering driving up from Paignton. But not sure yet. If i do then i am happy to provide a lift for those, roughly, on my route; perhaps a rendezvous at a train station (eg Newton abbot) for those coming up from Plymouth (or ? down from Exeter). *if i go* lol

Cheers roly :-)