Re: [LUG] Internet Access near Newton Abbot

Any problems in Exeter coz where I live is on BT and really rubbish speeds

On May 17, 2012 8:13 PM, "raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Henry,

Yes, I have been having problems too.
Thought
it was the modem playing up, do I
de-powered it and
reconnected. Problem remains.
Let's keep everyone
informed.

Regards etc,
Ray.

Access near Newton Abbot

>The office had a couple of days
of terrible internet connection, then when
>that started
working again my home internet died. Fortunately only from

>about 8pm to 1.30pm.
>
>Same reason: BT doing something at
Newton Abbot.

>No idea what it is
>

>--
>Henry

>Communication not signed with an original manual signature
or an appropriately verified digital signature is not
binding.
>Digital Key Signature: GPG RSA 0xFB447AA1 or
0x3184D537
>Smime Fingerprint 98:24:AE:F7:D1:D6:E5:A0:F0:55:
2F:40:42:5F:46:24:F9:52:f4:30