Re: [LUG] Ogg Camp

I listen to Linux Outlaws as well and the oggcamp has peaked my interest, haven't had a chance to check out the website yet though.

On May 16, 2012 5:57 PM, "Simon Redmond" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New to the list after just moving to the area.

Was just listening to an issue of Linux Outlaws and they were talking
about Oggcamp this year, was wondering if anyone was thinking of going?

Cheers
Simon