Re: [LUG] Exeter Meeting

Hi Rick, hope to be there on Friday.

I've been using Linux since I fell out with Microshaft about the time they started wanting to take over my machine with all its software; the launch of XP.  I have had few problems with the switch but just use the GUI, I need a bit more knowledge and a lot more confidence to try to get 'under the bonnet' as it were.

I currently use Ubuntu12.04 on my main home PC and have a little old netbook with its own version of Linux.

Cheers!

Jimbo