Re: [LUG] Exeter LUG Meeting

On 04/05/12 12:13, techservices wrote:
Hello everyone

As pre my previous posting, we're gathering a head of steam for the 1st meeting in
Exeter. Today posters and leaflets have gone out to the local school, doctors
surgery, dentist, Exeter College, and Exeter Uni. I hope to drop some into the
library tomorrow.

Next Friday 11th May 7pm Exwick Community Centre, the more of you that can come
along the better. We.ve got a couple of presentations, and if I can sort out an
audio system we might even do a cinema esque showing of the film / documentary
Hackers Wanted

Hope to see you soon, update ends

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32

I'm hoping to be there, I maybe a little late though depending on if I can go straight from work (my ideal solution) or if I have to go home and get my daughters from the child minder and drop them over to my mums.

I noticed the Raspberry Pi twitter account re-tweeted your tweet earlier too. I'll laugh if 350,000 people turn up :-)

Rob