Re: [LUG] listing hardware

On 08/05/12 10:53, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2012, Gordon Henderson wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2012, tom wrote:

Curses!
Not had that at all. Is that on all displays?

Yeas. even if i ctrl alt F2 for example, it doesnt fix it. oh well.

currently out, but it was frustrating to finish off what I was doing before having to leane...

it shows I have no driver for the graphics/gpu, which is right...

Just had to reboot to fix it, followed swiftly by

  apt-get purge lshw

Gordon

Bug report?
Tom te tom te tom