Re: [LUG] tablet computers

paul sutton wrote:
Hi

Any recommendations for tablet computers,  not buying yet, but I have so
many pdf files it may help to have something other than a netbook to
read them on,
So android OS and a kindle App would be useful too,   pdf reader is
colour which is helpful esp as Open university course books are in
colour,  and the electronic versions are PDF, so being able to read
without having to cart a pile of books around with me would be useful.

given a kindle costs £89 a little more gets a tablet that can do a lot
more.  Or even a little less.

I guess these things hook up to wifi too,  not that important but a
feature.

any recommendations

Paul

I've got a hannspree hannspad, tegra 2, capacitive screen running a custom ICS rom, very nice tablet and fast for £160, there maybe a couple on ebay?

Dave