Re: [LUG] lift to exeter lug meets on friday evenings

On 01/05/12 20:05, paul sutton wrote:
Hi

If any one is going to exeter lug meets would it be possible to get a
lift please

Lug + meeting details here http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/

  I am now (or for the moment) working at the after school club in St
Marychurch from 4 - 5  on a Friday which would save anyone driving from
Torquay to Paignton, then back to Exeter via Torquay,

thanks

Paul

If I'm there I could possibly give you a lift back, but if I can go to the LUG meeting I'd probably go straight from work (since I'm in Exeter and it's cheaper to hang around than come home and go back to Exeter again).

Rob