[LUG] computer group

Hi

To let people know the initial meeting for people interested in the computer group will be on tuesday 29th May 2012
7 : 30 -> 8 : 30   PM

hopefully this date will stay the same, this gives youth service 4 weeks to get the info out to schools, and find out who is interested, i have suggested we ask people to say they are coming otherwise asking people to just turn up could result in 5 people or 50+ people turning up, if we have an idea before hand then we can plan which room we are going to use.

Paul