Re: [LUG] Google today

 On 23/04/2012 14:10, Philip Hudson wrote:
On 23 Apr, 2012, at 2:06 pm, Gordon Henderson wrote:

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012, alex mclennan wrote:

Pps. I have seen some real dragon bones. They're in a church on an island in Venice. Genuine Dragon bones. The church says so, so they must be real.
hmmmmmm.

Absolutely. Just google for Saint Donato and Dragon bones. On the isle of expensive glass, Venice.

The RC church says they're dragon bones, so who am I to question it...

That's nothing. At Assissi, they've got a drop of the Virgin's milk. Saw it with my own two eyes.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63

This would be the same Church who recognised 7 separate skulls at the same time for Mary's mother? According to QI anyway..

Julian