Re: [LUG] Google today

On 23/04/12 13:40, alex mclennan wrote:
On 23/04/2012 10:14, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Todays Google Doodle celebrating 2 events - something to do with some old bloke killing a lizard and (more importantly), the 30th anniversary of the ZX Spectrum!

Gordon

Ps. For those who don't know, I'm not english ;-)
Pps. I have seen some real dragon bones. They're in a church on an island in Venice. Genuine Dragon bones. The church says so, so they must be real.

hmmmmmm.

On St Patricks day the Irish go down the pub and have a lot of fun
On St Davids day the Welsh go down the pub and have a lot of fun
On St Andrews day the Scots go down the pub and have a lot of fun
On St Georges day the English write in to the Times demanding to know why no-one has organised anything for them
Ah the legacy of empire....
Tom te tom te tom