Re: [LUG] New toy...

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, mark croft wrote:

On 21 April 2012 20:32, Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://unicorn.drogon.net/rpi.jpg

lucky u , how u get that?

I bought it from someone who had one to sell at a mutually agreeable price.

Got it talking to an arduino now and running my BASIC:

http://unicorn.drogon.net/piduino.jpg

Might even try to connect it to a colour TV tomorow... (no HDMI to DVI-D adapter yet) Not sure if my big telly will display 80 column, 640x480... Fortunately I have a double font size option just for this purpose.. That'll be really retro - 40x24 text on a TV :)

Gordon