Re: [LUG] OT: Zoostorm PC - No OS - Ebuyer

On 19/04/12 12:15, Julian Hall wrote:
> http://www.ebuyer.com/344622-zoostorm-pentium-no-os-desktop-pc-7873-1057
>
> just thought I'd mention this as I saw it's being sold with no OS.. not
> bad price for the spec too :)

Have one at work, Debian Squeeze installed easily enough.

Haven't tried CD burning so I guess there is scope for that not to work.

The front audio ports don't work or don't work well, I believe this may
be a driver issue, the rear audio ports "just worked" which is fine for
me with a long wire on the headset.

Performance is okay - not stellar but snappier than anything else I have
- probably because of the 8GB of RAM.