[LUG] ACTA Campaign

Hello everyone

I've been working on a project for Trevor Colman MEP, who is campaigning in the EU
Parliament against ACTA.
EU Parliament will vote on this treaty in June, we intend to run a direct campaign
to voting MEP's the week before the vote to petition them with the voice of the
people.

We have an anonymous vote running on thEUnit website. Please can you help us spread
the word about it ?

If you could also voice your vote that would be amazing.

http://www.th-eu-nit.com/index.php/uk-impact/your-opinion

We have a big hill to climb, as ideally we want to be able to say that over "10,000"
people in our region have voted NO to ACTA

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32