[LUG] Film Streaming / Downloads

A mention of the RIAA reminded me of a question I have. Are there any UK services that I can use to watch or download films online LEGALLY?

I've just noticed that LoveFilm now uses Silverlight and DRM. Other services such as Sky, Netflix etc are exactly the same, meaning I can't use them.

Not exactly a new issue I know but I was wondering if there is anything out there.

Cheers,