Re: [LUG] irc

On 19/03/12 17:12, Daniel Robinson wrote:
> So far I have only spoken with Zleap, and it was a long time ago when
> i gave up with the IRC

My proposal of having a fixed time when people can chat is aimed at
addressing this,  if people know others are likely to drop in,

I am in there right now, however doing other things so not watching the
channel all the time.  However saying that,  if someone types something
in any channel i should get a notification of this,  so can check it
out.  if you address people directly as in zleap; are you there,  then
that turns xchat channel name blue,  otherwise its red, if its blue i
know someone is addressing me personally

I am sure someone can explain that a bit better too.

lets give it a try

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com