Re: [LUG] eat that frog meet up

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012, Julian Chadwick wrote:

Hi,
What calendar are you using as 26th April is on a Thursday this year? It
was on  a Monday back in 2010! Let me know as I may be interested in a
meet. I don't normally post but I do read posts.

Paul goofed - it's March 26th. ie. one week from today.

Not sure I'll make it - Monday is always a tricky day for me! Not sure I have the resources to get involved in any other volunteering project either (which is what "eat that frog" appears to be all about, or am I missing something: http://www.torcom.org.uk/groups/eat-frog

Gordon