[LUG] brother printer

Hi

Still having a few issues with my brother printer,  been working on this
on and off for ages

anyway

It needs the following package

brlpdwrappermfcj615w

neither the cups or lpd deb files from the brother site contain this
file,  so I am struggling to figure out what I am meant to do.  I can
find similar files for other printers (these are the ones that come ubuntu)

any idea if / when this list of supported printers gets updated, as the
printer install software seems to list quite a few printers (when you
choose model), and a few brother printers,  but not the model I have
these are the models in the cups packages.

interestingly ubuntu seems to know the printer I have,  (as does 12,04
when i boot a live session) it just gets stuck even when i give it the
proper ppd file.

where I am meant to download
brlpdwrappermfcj615w from.

it should JUST work