Re: [LUG] Anyone managed to grab a slice of Pi?

Long-time lurker, occasional poster here! So once again after a long time..... Hi!

My pre-order with Farnell also says W/C 23/04/2012. But managed to get registration in with RS just before they crashed that morning, so fingers crossed!

Out of interest - what are you all planning to do with yours? I'm looking at an XBMC install using either Raspbmc or OpenElec. Not quite sure why those two aren't working together really. I currently run XBMC on my main desktop - which is in a tower case, so this'll be somewhat smaller......

Charlie