Re: [LUG] In or near Buckfastleigh?

On 25/02/12 17:58, Gordon Henderson wrote:

If you are, then you've probably heard about the quarry vote - make sure
you vote next Thursday!

But meanwhile, if you want to take part in the online poll, then go to
http://www.middevonadvertiser.co.uk/ and look for the poll on their
front page. It's limited to one vote per IP address though.

Of-course, living under a mile from it, I'm voting "no" as amongst other
things I'm not particularly looking forward to an HGV passing the bottom
of my garden once a minute, and I'd encourage you to do so too...

Gordon

voted "no". I hope it goes your way Gordon :-)

Cheers roly :-)