Re: [LUG] Home automation

On 22/02/2012 20:21, Dava wrote:
Hi there, in the next month i am starting building work on my house and thought it would be a good idea to do everything right form scratch (cat6 etc) I am really interested in setting up some sort of home automation too. I have a ubuntu powered server that could run the software for the controller and was looking at using my android phone for the client side commands. Any suggestions on what hardware/software to use?

Dave

look at "heyu" for controller software