Re: [LUG] Phones et al

If I were to go for a PAYG - then I'd just want the cheapest calls and
texts as standard - maybe a bolton for free 01/02/03s - I know they
exist.
I don't use an awful lot of calls or texts - perhaps a few hours / 100
SMSs a month.

If you're looking for the straight-up cheapest PAYG deal, I think you'd be hard pressed to beat GiffGaff, especially for low usage. They're a I don't think there's a cheaper /min rateÂ(10p/min, txts 6p)Âand then there's various bolt ons. I'm not sure if there's one specifically 01/02/03 numbers, but have a look at their site and see if it's what you're looking for.

btw, if you order a sim from the link below, I get free Â5 credit. :-)
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/scote