[LUG] website help

Hi

I am trying to add some new / fresh content to the website

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/node/109

I have pasted a set of links from my website into the page and
regardless of using plain or filtered html it still displays the code on
the page.

I am clearly doing something wrong as I should be able to paste in
content etc and have it look as it would display on a normal website.

can one of the admins have a look please and see if they cna figure out
what is either wrong or if there is a problem with the cms,

I have tried to sort one bit out but perhaps there is setting somewhere
that will just filter the code and display links on the page.

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com