Re: [LUG] OT: HTC Desire

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Henry Bremridge
Sent: 09 February 2012 11:01
To: DCGLUG
Subject: [LUG] OT: HTC Desire

I think I have damaged my mobile phone (the charging port): has anyone used
any of the phone repairers? Or is it worth trading in for a new model?

If it's on contract get a quote from your network, sometimes they're cheaper
even if you have to take out insurance.
If you're near Plymouth, there is a shop next to Plymouth market, think it's
called The Mobile Shop, that have repaired phones for me quite quickly.

Ray