Re: [LUG] Meeting reminder

On 03/02/12 13:31, paul sutton wrote:
Hi

Just to remind people there is a Lug meeting on Saturday 11th February
at the shoreline in Paignton,  starting at 14:30, please note that the
venue is booked out for a private function and we need to vacate by
16:30 at the latest, I am heading over there now (Friday 3rd) to drop
some CD's off.

Just thought I would post now so people have plenty of notice and can
put the details in their organisers.

Paul

I might be able to make it, not sure yet, but thanks for the reminder anyway, I forgot all about it! :-)

Is the Holsworthy meeting the third or fourth week of the month?

Rob