[LUG] Flash Control in FF plugin container

Does anyone know of a way of controlling the plugin container in FF?
My daughters play these flash games on the web and even when paused they gobble 40-50% of the cpu in the plugin-container. If I stop the game they loose all earned points etc and have to start again so I'd like to be able to 'freeze' the process so the computer can be used usefully in a shared environment.
And ideas?
Tom te tom te tom