Re: [LUG] Ubuntu book in Plymouth Central Library

On 26/01/12 15:05, Gibbs wrote:
On 26/01/12 14:58, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

Bold as day, on display right as you walk in to the library. This made me happy. Closer inspection revealed it was an Ubuntu 6.04 book, so a little outdated.

Grant.

you could ask if the would be able to get a newer book, perhaps if you ask some of the students who use ubuntu or linux to do the same,  then with enough interest then the people that buy in the books may consider it.

Either that, I asked about getting some books in at Paignton library hence the above suggestion as I guess its a similar procedure in Plymouth libraries,  If you have any you don't want any more you could look in to donating books.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111