Re: [LUG] Installing flash player on Ubuntu.

From: Jason Witcher <jaydoubleyou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 22 January 2012, 15:24
Subject: Re: [LUG] Installing flash player on Ubuntu.

Flash is now in the Software Centre, so just search for Flash and you should get 'Adobe Flash plug-in' and 'Adobe Flash Plugin 10'. I went for the first one, and it works fine - says it's for Mozilla but I'm using it in Chrome.
HTH,
Jason

HI, thanks for the reply. I have tried to install Flash from the Software Centre but it doesn't work. I think I might have a serious hardware issue as firefox keeps crashing plus other programmes for no reason. I'm thinking about getting a new motherboard...THe software centre itself shouldn't crash should it!? I had the same problems with a windows instillation but was hoping that installing Ubuntu might solve the problem but unfortunatly not :(
Cheers, Jon.