Re: [LUG] Xorg 1.11 screen locking vulnerability

On 23/01/12 12:39, Simon Waters wrote:
tom wrote:
Doesnt seem to work on any of my setups...
What is your set-up? Does it have Xorg 1.11?

Debian testing has it, stable doesn't here, which is what is expected from
the releases.

Big oops for reasons Gordon describes, sure physical access means game is
potentially over for knowledgeable attacker but this just makes it trivial
which is not good.

But then anywhere that runs a testing release (like windows) in a critical environment deserves what they get.
I've looked at several release setups and its not enabled in any of them.
Tom te tom te tom