Re: [LUG] how do install debian 6

On 19/01/12 15:14, tom wrote:
> On 19/01/12 13:02, paul sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Found this as part of the respberr PI tutorials
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/RaspberryPiTutorials
>>
>> if you go to the first one, he gives a run through on insalling a debian
>> base system,  ok its in a virtual box but if you skip to the actual
>> install it is no different to a normal install.
>>
>> would be good for people not familar with how to install debian, but
>> also to show you how quick and simple the process is.  so great for
>> advoacy.
>>

>> Paul
>>
> Oh great - something that could be done in a few helpful pages of html
> blown up to 30 meg of video that wont quite be at the same spot as you
> are when you switch back from the other screen to see where you go
> next....
>
> Tom te tom te tom

Why if you watch this video on One PC you can press space to pause,
scroll back easily,  so I find the videos easier to follow,    if you
look at the official install guide from debian its slightly more than a
few pages of HTML

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/

Give me that simple, jargon / techno babble free video any day, sorry,

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111